Hi, I'm Thomas
On this site I bring together random things about me, things I learned, and tools I use.
I've also just started a blog and newsletter about Management, Finance, and Data. It includes interesting things I read this week, snappy reviews of Management & Finance theory, and things I learned.
“My goal is to help people connect management, finance, and technology to improve financial and operational decision making.”
Hi, I'm Thomas Konings.
I'm a 23 year old Dutch management student based in the UK. Welcome to my website, where I collect the things I learn and share them in the form of blog posts, resources, and carefully crafted courses. Here you'll hear my thoughts on:
- Corporate Finance
- Valuation & Value Investing
- Management theory
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (VBA, optimization, structuring)
- Data Science & Business Intelligence (Python & PowerBI)
- Automation, books, ...
If you want to learn more about me, my background, and aspirations, head to the about page.
- 03 Jul - Charity Report - Q2 2022
- 01 Jun - The pandemic isn't the root cause of the chip shortage - Here's why
- 27 May - Understanding the semiconductor industry
- 10 Apr - MATCH - Excel in 60 seconds
- 31 Mar - Seasonal Forecasting - A basic model in 4 steps
- 13 Mar - INDEX - Excel in 60 seconds
- 12 Mar - Charity Report - Q1 2022
- 07 Mar - VLOOKUP vs INDEX MATCH in 2022 - It's not that bad
- 20 Feb - The basic supply chain model in 5 minutes
- 20 Nov - 5 secrets to a concise academic summary
Monday Morning Mashup
Every Monday morning I will send you an email with things I discovered during the week that I found helpful. Ranging from interesting theories to practical Excel tips and insightful articles I read, this newsletter will make your Monday a little bit better for sure!